1 - 3 Years
• the Job Placement Coordinator is in Charge of Connecting Trained Candidates with Employment Opportunities.
• the Coordinator Builds and Maintains Strong Relationships with Employer Partners, Including Local Firms, to Ensure that Participants have Access to a Range of Opportunities Upon Training.
• the Coordinator Makes Direct Referrals to Employers Based On the Strengths and Interests of the Particular Graduate and the Workplace Needs of the Employer.
• the Job Placement Coordinator is Responsible for Keeping Regular Communication with Candidates and Closely Tracking all Employment Activity (referrals, Interviews, Offers, Hires, Retentions).
• the Placement Coordinator also Connect and Organise Sessions to Motivate Candidates for Jobs
• tracking and Maintaining Data Bases Required By Company as Well as By Government as per Norms.
responsibilities and Duties
• build and Maintain Strong Relationships with Employer Partners
• coordinate with the Training Centres to Make Successful Job Referrals and Placements for Program Graduates.
• maintain Close Communication with Local Employers as Well as Program Graduates Who are Unemployed.
• track all Employment Activity in Our Database.
• liaise Between Workforce Training Program Staff and Employer Partners.
• maintain Strong Relation with Employer Partners for Current as Well as Future Needs.
• build a Strong Network with Local as Well as other Employers for Maximum Placement.
• ensure Placements Related Events and Documentation Required By Company
excellent Verbal and Written Communication., Excellent Interpersonal Skills. , Ability to Build Trust and Establish Strong Relationships with a Range of Employer Partners, Ability to Communicate with Diverse Groups of Individuals Including Intdustry Representatives as Well as Goverment Persons, Detail Oriented and Able to Track Employment Activity, Working Knowledge of Ms Office
required Experience and Qualifications
• graduate in Any Stream.
• minimum One.
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree|
|About Company||In the year 2013, Indianeers Media was incorporated as a private limited company.|
|Contact Person||kamal kataria|